1. Each month, the contest for that month will begin at 9 a.m. the first day of the month and will end at 11:59 p.m. on the last date of the month.
2. The opportunity to play may be affected by local ability to access the Internet at any particular time.
3. The contest is open to people age 18 years or older who are legally allowed to participate in such a contest as allowed by their local laws.
4. Employees and families of Mercy Health and its business units and vendors are not eligible.
5. Per federal Law, recipients of Medicare and Medicaid are not eligible to win.
6. Participants will be notified via email if they are a winner on or after the contest end date. Certificate will then be sent via U.S. Postal Service to the address provided on the entry form.
7. Limit one entry per person.
8. Mercy Health and its business units are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, scrambled or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the contest.
9. Mercy Health reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud destroys the integrity of the contest as determined by Mercy Health in its sole discretion.
10. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
11. In the event more than one person submits the same guess, a winner will be selected by random drawing from those participants’ names.
12. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Mercy Health and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes are mailed out within 4 weeks of announcement of winner. Any prizes lost in transit or stolen are not the responsibility of Mercy Health; the winner assumes all liability and financial cost. Mercy Health is in no way responsible for replacement of that prize.
13. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s first name, last initial and neighborhood of residence on the website www.mercywest.com for the purpose of transparency without future compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize winners will be required to verify address prior to awarding of the prize. Entering the contest is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws.
14. All programs and guarantees are subject to terms and conditions.
15. Mercy Health reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time without notification.